Good Morning World, it’s a bright new sunny day.
I love being nominated for these Awards, they are a great way to meet and learn about new people and bloggers in the world.
Thank you Anniens for tagging me. People check out her blog just HERE, she is fun and a very talented blogger.
Here we go:
1. What was your last dream? I dreamt the other day that a group of us were cleaning in an old rundown house, searching through the trinkets and piles of stuff, when two old ladies from the house next door warned us of the previous owner. Then the rest of the dream was spent noticing this figure lurking in different corners of the place – turned creepy right. Oh and the taps in the sink didn’t work.
3. What was the first blog you ever read? (if you remember) I am not sure, in my newest blog attempt I would have to say it was probably Saph – she is such an inspiration and deserves all the praise she gets.
4. If you remember, then about what was your first blog post? My first ever blog was a film review blog that unbeknown to me, got disabled due to lack of use. Good times.
5. Is there something you were afraid of, but aren’t anymore? Commitment – being tied to one location through work, relationships or family. The only Direct Debit I would have tied to my bank was a phone bill. I just liked the idea of being able to get up and go at any point without having to cut ties.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where it would be? I’d live in New York City – such an amazing city!
7. What was the last movie you watched? This Is England – such a harrowing movie covering topics that are still as apparent today as they were back then.
8. Winter or summer and why? (This answer changes every few months) Summer, for the long days, the road trips with the music up and window down and the happiness the sun brings.
9. If you could change one thing in the world what it would be and why?” I should probably use this question to answer with a world benefiting solution. Solve World Hunger, Cure Disease or Remove Trump from Office. But I have to be honest and selfish this time – If I could change one thing in this world it would be my financial status, it’s a constant source of worry and grief for me and if that changed not only my personal and professional life would be different but I also feel my mental health would be a bit more solid as a result.
10.If you could start your blogging journey all over again what would you do differently? I would dedicate more time to it, something I am trying to learn to do now. But time and focus is the main thing to get this off the ground – I am getting there slowly.
11.What’s your favourite song for the moment? I’ve gone through a bit of an Irish Folk section in music of resent and my favourite song is: Whiskey in the Jar by the Dubliners. Which can be found just HERE.
My Questions For You:
- You wake up on a desert island – what three things would you take with you?
- Who would you have play you in a movie?
- What was the last Text you sent? (Full text, out of context and unedited)
- You know the world is about to end tonight, how would you spend your final day?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What makes you overwhelmed with happiness?
- You are tasked with saving the world, your partner is a character from the last thing you watched – who is helping you and will it be successful?
- In the recent light of hate towards FRIENDS – what are your feelings on the show?
- What would your dream car be?
- Where do you see yourself by Christmas?
- Why is there 11 questions?
And the nominations are:
Thank you all for reading, you are just one big bunch of beautiful people.