Rules For The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions; and
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog site.
Step 1. A big thank you to Michael David for nominating me in this rather funky cool award. You sir are a classic gent! Guys check him out on his page . . . HERE
Step 2. BRING ON THE QUESTIONS:
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I wanted to start a Parenting Dad Blog in the future, but then decided to start a lifestyle adulthood blog to build a platform ready for when it becomes a Parenting Blog.
- What is the best blogging tip you would give new to blogging? Be yourself, Wow that sounded cliched but it’s true, don’t mould yourself or say / do things you think people want to see. Do or write about what you want. Be yourself. People will respect it more – don’t worry about being too close to the edge or controversial.
- If you could which element of blogging would you dedicate more time to? I would have to say time management – which is a kicker, I would dedicate more time to time. I just struggling to keep things consistent and regular.
- What is the most random fact you know? Not sure if this is a random fact or a random fact about me – so have both. Random: You are more likely to get hurt on the way to an Airport than on the flight itself. About Me: I am allergic to Oranges.
- Which film title best describes your personality? Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
- What was the first Cassette tape/CD/MP3 that you ever purchased? Wow god knows! Erm The Grease Soundtrack on CD
- Which children’s film completely scarred you? I am not sure about Children’s film – but I always remember the Hell section of Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey always creeped me out and scarred me.
- If you were a mad scientist, what experiment would you run, if money wasn’t an issue? Human Experiments with Teleportation
- If you could travel in time to your future or past self a message, what would it be? I would travel into the past with the simple message “Time Travel is Real – Be Prepared” – cryptic but fun.
- If you could only have 1 piece of technology, what would it be? Real or Not? Because an Iron Man Suit is a must have right? If it’s a bit more realistic I would say a Google Home and all the kit to have a fully automatic house.
- Haribo or Jelly Babies? – Haribo hands down, as much as I like Jelly Babies, after one or two they get a bit sickly for me.
POW! Loved them questions, nice job! Now everyone – your challenge is to go and follow DadsTechHub & to also start a game of Tag with your friends. Both are musts!
I nominate . . .
- Annie – The Next Avenger @MissAnnieLarkin
- Alix – All Lady A @AllLadyA
- Tasmin – The Aspiring Kryptonian @AspiringKrypto
- Ellie – The Diary of Ellie @TheDiaryofEllie
- Megara – Mystic Mogwai @Megzmoz
- Christina – Navigation To Happiness @Navig8happiness
- Abbie – What Abbie Says @Whatabbiesays_
- Dave – The Yorkshire Dad @Yorkshiredadof4
- Matthew – MattsViews @MattsViews1
- Parris – ParrisElizabeth @ParrisElizabeth
- Megan – ReflectionsandRamblings @RamblingBlog1
WOW! The hardest part of these is deciding who to tag, linking them up and remembering to tag them in the tweet.
Thanks again Michael, this was so much fun. I love doing these, reading others and just doing blog content. Thank you. And to you lucky 11 I can’t wait to read your posts. Good luck, enjoy and POW! You got this.