1: Put the award logo/image on your blog
2: List the rules
3: Thank whomever nominated you and provide a link as well
4: Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5: Tell your readers three things about yourself.
6: Nominate other bloggers.
7: notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
8: ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
9: Share a link to your best post
I was tagged in this post by AToughTimeToBeHonest and I for one am grateful for the tag – I love these posts and I think they are amazing ways to learn something about everyone.
And literally a day after being tagged in this, Lana and Ryan from The Cole Camp Fire tagged me too so now I am thanking them and answering more questions set upon me.
Both blogs are amazing and ran by supportive people who has so much passion that they are a credit to the blogging community and their work – go follow, support and share.
The Award strikes again and I was also tagged in LizzumsLivesLife which if you don’t follow you should, she is amazing!
I wont lie I just copied this line from the tagged post because I wouldn’t know where to find the creator – But here we go the creator of the Mystery Blogger Award is Okoto Enigma check out her lifestyle and travel blog here.
Now a chance to shine – three things you might not know about me.
- When I was younger, say 7 or 8 I got lost in Matalan, I was too busy running around and darting through the racks that I lost my family. On reflection it was very Blair
Witch. Just manically running in circles.
- I am a sucker for fancy dress – I LOVE IT. I don’t go half hearted. It’s all or nothing. Over time I have donned many faces (maybe I should right a post about it) but this is by far one of my favourite costumes.
- And the final thing about me – as much as I find the wildlife and scenery beautiful, I am scared of the Ocean, the depths and what lurks down there. I would much prefer to be stuck in Space than at the bottom of the Ocean. Have you seen some of the critters that live down there?
Now looking at the rules I think there is something missing, or I have made a mistake. But it’s time to continue. . . or make it up as I go along. Going forward I want people to do the three facts and then answer the set questions.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years. – Family Man. Married with a Child in a nice house with a dog – I can’t wait for the dog!
- Favourite drink, alcoholic or not? – Can’t beat a lovely Cuppa Tea or a Gin 😉
- Should Pluto be recognised as a planet? – Probably not, he’s a dog! Real answer, Yes I do. My GF’s sister was learning the planets the other week and it occurred to me they have it easier now as when I was learning their was one more. Bring it back!
- Android or Apple? – Android for Phone, Apple for Computer.
- Post the funniest photo you can of yourself which reminds you of a time you had fun. – Get a load of this! (Pete, Me, Mole & Tom) This was taken at Mole’s Stag do that his now Step Son and my best friend Tom organised. It was such a messy night but so many good memories.
From The Cole Camp Fire
- Do you have pets? Tell me about your pets. – We have a cat at our house which is my GF’s sister but when she moved out she couldn’t take the cat. I am not a fan of the cat! The Cat is the bane of my home life. I can’t wait to move into a house and get a dog. I don’t like Cat’s think they are superior and think they deserve everything – where a dog is loyal and respectful.
- If you’re the star of a reality show, what would it be about? – I would say it would be about my life – maybe a video form of my blog. Showcasing me growing up dealing with adult life, planning the next steps and becoming a success.
- What is the book you are currently reading? – I am not a big reader, which I will admit I don’t like and wish I could read more. Currently I am reading David Jason’s Only Fools and Stories.
- Share with me something we don’t know about you? – Oh golly I am constantly being asked this now days I don’t know what you do and don’t know. Ok I once broke my arm playing basketball, clean snap and had to don a sexy orange cast while it healed.
- Michael Jordan or Lebron James? – Being a brit I am not big on Basketball and so would have to pick Michael Jordan on his merit for the Space Jam Movie.
- Have you ever broken a bone? – Yes, my arm while playing Basketball in High School
- When was the last time you went on a stay-cation/overnight trip? – Well I just got back off a real holiday so . . . but last overnight trip was probably visiting my dad a few weeks back – or if that doesn’t count. We went to London last year for a show and weekend away which was cute.
- What did you want to grow up to become when you were a child? – A had several jobs on the list when I was young; An Artist, Chef, Fireman.
- What is your current music obsession? – George Ezra is my jam at the moment, I am loving his new album and in particular ‘Paradise’
- Do you generally prefer the book or it’s movie adaption? – As a film geek I much prefer the films, but then I will go back and read the book. The occasions I have thought. Book wins in recent years is Jo Nesbo’s – The Snowman. I couldn’t put the book down and then the film came out I was so excited . . . only to be let down but a pile of steamy rubbish.
This is a bit I don’t like about these, because one I have to pick people and I want to tag you all and I also need to remember who I am tagging so I can tweet it out. But here we go.
- Megs – Blog: Respirare – Twitter: @RespirareXO
- Kimi – Blog: LoveMamaMop – Twitter: @Lovemamamop
- Leann – Blog: ArthritisFighter – Twitter: @LeannKelly27
- Laura – Blog: DirectlyLaura – Twitter: @DirectlyLaura
- Janita – Blog: TylerBelle – Twitter: @TylerBelle2
- Sarah – Blog: UnexploredBoundaries – Twitter: @SarahDanne
- Matt – Blog: MattViews – Twitter: @MattViews1
- Laura – Blog: LauraJacquesAINH – Twitter: @Laura_AIMH
- Paul – Blog: BrutalHonestyBlogger – Twitter: @PaulMcG1994
- Bryony – Blog: BryonyPerfectlyImperfect – Twitter: @BryonyAshaw
Now it is my turn to ask the questions . . . are you all ready? Good Luck!
- If you could introduce a new law into the world what would it be?
- If you could have any job in the world what would you do?
- What is your favourite mythical creature or monster?
- With no warning the world turns into a Wasteland and the three items in front of you will help you survive – what are they and how do you fancy your chances?
- What do you fear most?
Let me take this chance to thank you all so much, for your constant support and for reading and even enjoying my ramblings on here and on Twitter – you all make this so worth it, so welcoming and so so supportive. It’s one of the best communities I have ever known let along been a part of.
Now go, take this post, share it, comment and just enjoy it. It’s such a pleasure and you guys make it all worth it.