- Display the award
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions they have written for you
- Nominate other bloggers and give them three questions to answer, all in the name of sharing unity within the blogging community.
I love doing these kind of posts and I have to thank Leighann from WithLoveLeighann who I’ve only just recently found in the Blogger Community, not sure how or why it took me so long, she is a lovely, friendly girl with passion and comedy to spare. Check out her blog and twitter @LeighannLeAnn
- What is the best comment, you have received about your blog/blogging, since you started. – I try to save all the comments I get so I had a couple to pick from. (Sadly I forgot to record who said what . . . )
- If you could write about one thing ( that you haven’t yet) what would it be? Tough one because if I feel strongly about something I will write about it. I guess Parenting – Being a Daddy. That is the reason this blog started. I haven’t done it yet because I don’t have no child. But one day.
- Where do you get your creative inspiration from? I struggle at times, I struggle to juggle work, spare time, blog time and life. So when I want to make something like this really big I need to big down deep to find something to push and make me focus. Creative just flows, I have always been a creative person – it’s just finding the drive to put those creative juices into action.
- In the past 6 months what is one thing that has surprised you about yourself?
- What is the best life hack you have ever seen?
- If you could wake up tomorrow with the skills to play any sport or instrument what would it be and why?
Firstly who ever reads this, you are nominated. Doesn’t matter if your name is on the list or not, you are more picked. Feel free to take this and run with it.
No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.