So here we are, back again – trying to get an understanding of who I really am? I mean come on guys don’t you know enough already – well Nicola from Nic’s Healthy Life thinks not and so has tagged me in something fun. “Ten Unusual Things About Me” check out her post just HERE and find her on social media – she’s a hoot. – Twitter – Blog –
So here we go. Firstly let me start by saying 10 is a big number, this is tough. So I am sorry if some of the later ones down the list are just silly.
- I put milk in first when making tea. (It’s the British way. Milk cools the china so stop it cracking)
- I used to be a Vegetarian – Not sure why or how this came about. Just I remember a period of claiming it. Until I ate a burger at our Year Six School leavers Party. #Wild
- I’m allergic to Orange Juice – Awkwardly went on a first date once, she was drinking OJ all night. Then we got to a point where we discussed allergies. We laugh about it now.
- I love a challenge! Regardless of what is it – I will try my best to complete it. But I am also wise enough to admit defeat at times.
- I am not a fan of Horror films – but I like Supernatural spooky stuff. I think the films thing is because there isn’t really a good Horror now days. Over the top blood fests are just not scary.
- I love the era of 1910’s 1920’s Gangsters – the Italian, Irish Mafia Bootleggers. I’d love to experience a week in the life. Maybe I should work on time travel.
- I love Christmas – Not much of a hidden fact. But I am running short of ideas and as the season rolls around I felt you should know. I LOVE IT!
- As much as I am a film fanatic – I have never seen Titanic.
- My favourite number is “19” – can’t tell you why as I don’t know.
- I am a big believe in anything and everything unexplainable, creepy, or conspiracy based. JFK Assassination – Magic Bullet hmmm, Zeus and the God, Creepy haunting stuff, Aliens. All of it interests me and I have opinions on all.
Wow I did it. Ten. Go me – what do you think? Happy? Feel like you know me better?
Now to the bit I don’t like with these . . . tagging people. I love to share but this bit is time-consuming and hard to whittle it down to only a handful of awesome people. But here goes I want to know more about; Gemma, Megan, Jay, Soph, Erika, Zara, Katy, Lucy, Anne, Clem.
Team, your challenge is to share 10 unknown facts about yourself so we can get to know you better.