Struggling to think of what to do for the final few days of Blogmas, I stumbled across Nicole’s Blogmas Tag and fell in love. Check hers out over HERE. Now let’s get in the festive spirit and make some magic.
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Die Hard! But I love so many – as you can see from the previous post.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I want to say yes, when I was younger. But I can’t recall it properly. Now days it’s more likely to see a White Easter in England.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
The past few years I have spent it with the GF’s family, as she has young sisters who still have that youthful magical look at Christmas
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York by The Pogues. Proper Drunk Christmas Sing-A-Long Song
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No, I always wanted to as excitement would kick as a kid. But it never happened and now it’s not a tradition I am on board with.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Ho Ho Ho what a challenge – No Googling. Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Donna, Blitzen, Vixen, Cupid, Comet.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
The Office Christmas Party! Lazy Sundays in PJ’s watching Christmas Films, a festive beer on Christmas Eve and tasty meal with the loved ones on Christmas Day. . . . oh and the traditional Christmas Day Nap in the afternoon.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, I do love a real tree, but I do not love the maintenance, cleaning and upkeep that comes with them.
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Oooh tough one. Sweet I would say Festive Friends – which are basically mini chocolate digestive biscuit bites. Savoury I would have to say Pigs in Blankets.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I love to give! I can usually nail gifts for people – going down the meaningful route. Care Packages are my forte, so easy to put together but can be incredibly meaningful. Though I do like getting gifts I struggle with facial expressions and so even if I love the gift and have wanted it for ages I still sometimes pull a “Meh, unamused” face. Which is not intentional at all.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
In my teens I got a Drum Kit. Which was AWESOME!
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
I would love to do New York at Christmas. I love the city but can imagine at Christmas it’s just the best place ever.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Back in my day I was known for expertly wrapping several gifts, including a 4 pack of beer while in a passenger seat of a car speeding down some country lanes. I am a pro wrapper.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
I think either, a surprise Birthday trip to London and Winter Wonderland last year. Or a few years back going out on Christmas Eve and getting so drunk while doing karaoke in the sleepy little village I grew up in.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
The truth? That there is a jolly old fat man in the North Pole bringing joy to people every year. That’s what you mean right.
16. Do you make New Year’s resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I usually make one or two and most times fail them. I also trying to make challenges to learn something within the year.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
The whole thing. The music, the films, the clothing, the food, the love, the traditions. I just love Christmas!
Well there you have my answers to the tag! Did you enjoy reading?
I tag you ALL in this. As soon as you have read it, I want you to post a reply.
Link yours down below so we can all learn about each other!
Merry Christmas you beautiful bunch of people.