Good Day Ladies & Gents – I am back with a Film related post but with a twist – let’s turn this into a tagged post.
I am not sure who made this – there is no credit on the image. I got it from Siobhan of the Dead. Give her a follow, she is quirky, cool and very filmy. I imagine in the real world we’d be friends.
So let’s make this a thing. I would love to find it again in 6 months and it’s done the rounds and made lots of people happy.
Thank the person who tagged you.
Copy the Rules.
Post the picture.
Answer the questions.
Tag 5 people.
Share the love.
- Forrest Gump is probably one of the movies that has the biggest lasting impression, it goes through so many emotions and cycles that even though I haven’t seen it in so long I can still remember how I feel about each section.
- Brie Larson – this is ever-changing. But recent years Brie has been my favourite.
- Hudson Hawk starring Bruce Willis. It’s classed as a Crime Caper. Which is never a good start, there is murder, comical fights and some singing. It’s just a bit crap. But in the same breath really fun.
- A Star is Born – the last film I can remember. It just smacked me in the face and broke me. It’s so beautiful.
- Tarantino – a real Auteur in the world of film.
- Bruce Willis! Not the greatest (especially in modern-day cinema)
- (500) Days of Summer is my favourite OST. A great mix of tunes that never get old.
- It’s a Wonderful Life – this story is so important about life and sacrifice
- Sparked love of the cinema – would have to be the James Bond series I think. I used to watch these all the time as a kid.
- My favourite movie as a kid was (and still is) Mrs Doubtfire.
- Top Five Favourite films of all time; Die Hard, Brick, Pulp Fiction, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Room.
- A film I hate with a passion is – A Fault in our Stars – my annoyance and hate for this film is so strong.
- The emotional spot goes to; About Time. More because of the relationship between the lead and his father – which strongly reminds me of mine and my dads relationship.
- The film that never gets old – Tough call but probably something like Anchorman. It’s just so easy watching and makes me laugh every time.
- What more freedom can you feel then Into the Wild – the story of a man giving up all his worldly possessions to trek across America and live in the wild. It’s Beautiful.
- As far as Inspirational movies go I have mentioned a lot already that I could include. But I am going to pick Whiplash. There is something about this film that just pushes you and spurs you on with drive and passion.
- Favourite Movie Character goes to Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow. Even when the films went downhill his performance as the drunk swashbuckling pirate was still spot on.
- The movie that shocked me and had me hooked was Prisoners.
- As cool as I’d want this to be and say James Bond or Tony Stark, I would have to probably say Ed from Shaun of the Dead.
- Get Out – hands down one of the best horrors of last year. Left me with a real skin crawling tingle.
How was that? Fun? Fancy a go. I would love to see your answers.
Lynne – @AwesomismMom
Phil – @Live_for_Films
Andy – @AndysDiaryy
Jay – @beardedigorblog
Tiffany – @heyitstiffyk