Now it’s been some time since I’ve done one of these beautiful posts. I really like them as I think they are a great way of getting to know bloggers and I am always honoured and humbled that I’ve been nominated.
I was nominated by Ashli over on You Me and Benny – which if you don’t follow I highly urge you too. You can expect Movies, Marvel, Witty Banter and Dogs – what more can you ask for.
Also due to great minds thinking alike – Sophie over on The Smurfy Gamers Blog tagged me in this post too – which I had to laugh about because originally this post was going to go out on Friday, but I bumped it for the Hellboy Review and guess who was tagged in my post as a nominee – Yep, that’s right – Sophie. So now I am sat here after mowing the lawn on this sunny Sunday lunch time editing and adding more questions. Whoop.
So let’s get down to the T’s and C’s:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or your own post.
The Questions – You, Me and Benny Version
- If you had a genie and 3 questions what would your questions be?#
- I’d ask for money to help fulfill my dreams.
- I’d ask for the truth behind the JFK assassination.
- I’d ask for the cure to common cold.
- Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
- I have one younger sister.
- What’s your favorite book/book series?
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Series – so good.
- Do you have pets? If so, explain!
- We have a cat which is lovely, but my god she is a pain in the bum sometimes. I can’t wait to get a dog!
- What’s your favorite place to go in the Summer?
- The beer garden, nothing better than lounging about with an ice-cold beer, talking for hours and just living in the moment
- If you would have dinner with any celebrity – dead or alive – who would it be?
- My answer to this used to always be Hunter S Thompson, but now days maybe Johnny Depp.
- What’s your favorite food?
- Pizza – hands down, every meal,
- If you would only wear one thing forever what would it be?
- I have follow-up questions about this question, but let’s say a white shirt and jeans.
- What’s your all time favorite animal?
- Are you a scary movie fan?
- Scary Movie Fan as in the films? Or the Genre – The films I like the first two, they were genius, then the rest of the series fell apart. The genre – yes, but I don’t think there are many genuinely great Scary Movies anymore.
- If you could travel anywhere where would it be?
- The USA. The times I’ve been, I’ve loved it and would love to see more.
The Questions – The Smurfy Gamers Blog Version
- What game are you most looking forward to this year?
- Well hands down this has to be The Last of Us 2.
- If you could play a game for the first time again, what game would you choose?
- Well now I just have The Last of Us in my head – I’d love to play that again. Or the Modern Warfare series, like if you put all 3 into one massive game, that story line is deep.
- If you could be part of a game series, which series would you chose and what role do you see yourself in?
- I’d love to be a Cowboy in the Red Dead Redemption series – I’d play a Gunslinger called “Preacher” where I exact revenge on the unjustified and rob from the unworthy.
- If you could visit any in-game world where would you most like to visit?
- Probably something like Fallout 3 – just to try out the Wasteland life for a bit
- What is your favourite thing to do in spring?
- Not to worry about remembering my scarf and gloves
- Who is your favourite character from any game?
- John ‘Soap’ MacTavish from the Call of Duty Modern Warfare series.
- If you could visit any place in the world where would you go?
- I’d love to visit Casablanca
- What was the last film you watched and would you recommend it?
- Last night I watched Mission Impossible . . . Rouge Nation – well I think it was that one. I think the newer ones are great fun and would recommend them. Just easy-going films.
- What blog post of your are you most proud of?
- What is your favourite soundtrack (Game, Film, TV Show)?
- I go through phases because I love so many. But this minute the best favourite I can think of is . . . Grease!
- If you were to learn something new (skill, hobby, subject) what would you want to learn?
- I’d love to be able to do Parkour. Or maybe just be able to play guitar.
- If you had to pick an actor to play you in a film who would you pick?
- If you could do anything as a career what would you do?
- Is Pineapple allowed on Pizza?
- When was the last time you cried?
- Would you rather have all your bills wiped for life, or a Million Pounds right now?
- In the garden do you prefer Decking or Patio?
- In the nuclear wasteland do you think you’d survive and how long for?
- It’s been a long day at work, you are chilling on the sofa with no energy and motivation. What is your go to meal?
- Amazon Echo or Google Home?
- If you could see ANY band or artist – dead or alive, perform who would it be?
- If you could have ANY superpower what would it be and why?
Now for the hard part . . .
- Memories of Thunder
- Helen Journey
- Do What you Love
- The Recovering Perfectionist
- Mischievous Words by Marta
- What Abbies Says
- Pennies into Pounds
- Oh, but darling…
- Nyxie’s Nook
Thank you for everyone that took the time to have a wee little read about me and keeps coming back for more. You guys are my mews.