Here we go again!
Cuz you are a gem, a delight and an absolute blessing to know. Thank you for tagging me in this prestigious award. For those of you who don’t follow or know Nicole, then you are missing out. She’s a jack of all trades, lover of crime thrillers, gaming, makeup and psychology. Throw in a sassy sense of humour and a cute accent and POW this is her! If you want to read her Award Post click HERE.
Now go follow for on here:
For everyone who is not accustomed to the rules of the Liebster award, here they are:
- Thank your nominator and provide a link to their blog
- Post the Award on your blog
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Give an answer to all 11 questions the nominator asked
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (this award is meant for new, upcoming bloggers)
- Come up with 11 new questions for your nominees
11 Random Facts about Me!
- The GF and I would love to run our own B&B on the coast
- I am allergic to Oranges
- In an old man way, I enjoy visiting the tip on a Sunday Morning
- I’d love to travel around America Properly
- I dream of Visiting Vegas for my 30th (but the older I get the more I realise it might not happen)
- I feel uneasy thinking about the dark depths of the sea and what lurks down there
- I used to play the drums in a cover band
- I used to dye my hair a lot back in the day
- I am ticklish
- I am a pretty good photographer
- I struggle to think of facts that people would want to hear.
- What is your favourite scary movie?
I am not a big Scary Movie fan – because I feel that Scary Movies now days aren’t scary, they are just over the top gore fests or lacklustre thrills. But one that I do really like is The Thing (1982), though it might slide into the Sci-Fi genre too. I think it captures the sense of isolation and draws on human nature to create suspense. A great watch.
- If could time travel, where would you go?
Time Travel – Easy, I’d love to go to 1910’s New York. The era of Prohibition, Gangsters and Bootleggers. (Imagine the world of Boardwalk Empire)
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Teleportation – without hesitation, I’ve always said this is my go-to power.
- Which of your personality traits have gotten you in the most trouble, and why?
I think maybe my sarcasm – but I can’t think of a good example right now. Come back to me.
- What is the most cheesy pickup line you’ve had? Did it work?
God, there was a time when I would embrace a good cheesy chat up line, but I can’t remember any worth noting. But I will admit once I attempted “The Naked Man” and that worked.
- Would you rather burp loudly every time you kiss someone (or something), or drool when you talk?
What a question, erm I am going to opt for the drool one. I enjoy spicey and garlic food. I wouldn’t want to wish one of them burps on anyone.
- If you could ask your pet (or a pet you are close to if you don’t have one) three questions other than, “Do you love me?” What would they be and why?
– What’s your attraction to flies? – Do you prefer Absolute Radio or Capital? – Am I doing a good job?
- What movie sequel do you wish you could erase from history and why was it so bad for you?
There is a few that hit the list but the one that comes to mind right this minute is Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. What a pile of tosh that ruins the entire franchise of the legendary Indiana Jones for several reasons. If we can pretend this one never happened the world will be a happier place.
- What is the worst book (not a school book! Nice try, though!) you have ever read and why did you hate it so much?
Toss up between The Fault in Our Stars and The Great Gatsby. Annoyingly they are both considered great pieces but I struggled with them both. FOS I found was poorly written character-wise, they weren’t realistic, believable characters but more of over the top pretentious fools. And Gatsby is fun but just overrated – I couldn’t grasp how it’s classed as such a highly regarded piece of literature.
- What fictional character do you which you could meet?
I think after getting so hooked on Red Dead Redemption 2, I would love to meet Arthur Morgan. It might not be the best idea but I bet it would be a hoot.
- If your life was a soundtrack with 15 – 20 songs what would the songs be and what would you call the album?
COME ON, this is a huge question – I mean wow. Ok, my life soundtrack would be something along the lines of a cross between the (500) Days of Summer and Queen’s Greatest Hits. With a touch of Billy Joel and Prince in the mix.
I know this is a bit of a cop-out answer but music is so much fun and I love so many different kinds that it’s hard to whittle that down to 15 top hits.
- Clementine Rose
- Jules One-More-Word
- Vixxy Rose
- Katie B
- Sunshine Sarah
- Anna Reel
- Andy’s Diary
- Scone-Gate. Which goes on first, Jam or Cream?
- In a game of Hide and Seek would you prefer to Hide or to Seek?
- Who is your Twitter Crush?
- What movie franchise could you rewatch and never get bored of?
- When you were young what job did you want to do?
- You find a body in the boot of your car, what film character would you ring first and what would you ask them to do?
- Are you playing anything at the moment? If so, what?
- What is your dream car?
- What would you give up in your life for the chance to travel anywhere all expenses paid?
- If you could go back in time and invent something that already exists what would you pick?
- You are invited to a party, you know there is a buffet – what food is a must that you expect to see?
As always I love doing these, I love getting to know people and sharing these little tidbits of information. Also, don’t forget to join in #PizzaMaMind – Wednesday 8pm-9pm. If you don’t know about it come take a look.