This week has been taggnation for me! Left right and centre, batting them bad boys out of the field. So much love for all of the people who think of me when they are trying to pick the lucky S.O.B’s that they want to tag.
So this tag is from the lovely, supportive and ever so sweet Lauren. This is here POST and TWITTER – go and check her out. Also a few days later I was tagged in this again by Elizabeth a super friendly, awesomely geeky gal whose state side stories make me VERY jealous. Her original post is HERE and her TWITTER. I can’t stress how much you should follow both of these fabulous women! Trust me.
So now I’ve been asked to open up, to share some dark secrets and little tidbits that you might not know about me.
Let’s do this!
- I don’t like coffee – Thought I’d throw this one in there, Lauren I am with you! Sorry bloggers!
- I don’t like wearing socks . . . any chance to whip them off I shall. I feel free & a little bit like John McClane.
- Controversially I don’t rate Melissa McCarthy, Miranda Hart, Amy Schumer or Rebel Wilson. They all seem to play the same roles and run the same non funny slapstick jokes.
- I once got lost in Matalan – I was very young and was a maze of frocks, tops and bottoms.
- Frogs and Toads freak me out, the way they jump and they are wet and slimy. I am shuddering just thinking of them.
- As much as I am not religious or practicing a faith. I am very open to the concepts of them and find learning about them very interesting. I have a lot of respect for the Church due to my Nan’s faith and relationship with faith.
- I begrudge paying more than £10 for a haircut, to the point where I bought clippers and now my GF cuts my hair.
- I have a list of 30 things to do before I am 30 – I have 18 things left to do and just over two years to do them. Not sure if it’s doable.
- You might know this but I think due to cultural locations it could be seen as unusual (and I am struggling to think of things) I am getting into NFL America Football. As a Brit it’s slowly becoming a bigger thing over here and I’ve jumped on the wave and am riding it out. I’ve really got into it and it’s so much fun.
- I broke my arm once while playing Basketball.
Now that you know me a bit better why don’t you tell me about you.
I am going to nominate the following people, because for one reason or another they are amazing, funny, supportive and awesome. Let’s do this.