Rules For The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions; and
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog site.
Step 1. A big thank you to Michael David for nominating me in this rather funky cool award. You sir are a classic gent! Guys check him out on his page . . . HERE
Step 2. BRING ON THE QUESTIONS:
Michael David’s Questions & Answers.
1. What do you consider to be your biggest strength? My biggest strength would be my ability to make the most or best of a bad situation. Turn people around and focus on the good.
2. If you could pick up and master any skill in just one day, what skill would it be? (Playing an instrument, speaking a language? Etc) Oh this one is easy – Parkour / Free Running. I would love to be able to do some Assassins Creed, James Bond style moves.
3. What is the best place you have visited as a tourist and why? Houston Texas – I went about 18 months ago to visit family out there and it was such an amazing trip. One of the first times I had travelled fully alone too – even though that didn’t bother me it made the trip more exciting.
4. What are your three favourite films?
Are you kidding me . . . ermm . . . Die Hard, Pulp Fiction & The Avengers – that is a hard question for me.
5. List 3 fun things you would like to do before you die. I actually currently have a list of 30 before 30 – but if I don’t finish them they will end up on the bucket list. I would like to see the Northern Lights, Learn to play golf and start my own company.
6. If you could go back in time to any point in history, and stay there for 24 hours, just observing, where would you go and why? 1920’s New York City – the era of Gangsters, Speakeasy and Booze Running. I’d love to experience and see that world.
7. What is the most you have ever won or lost in one session of gambling or on a bet? Lost – £50. Won – £550 – What a night that was. Hello BlackJack.
8. What is your most prized material possession? A little leprechaun egg cup (that I don’t use as an egg cup but more an ornament) – it was my Nan’s and it’s something so little but it means so much to me.
9. What are your main goals (not blog related) for 2018? Buying a House is a big one, though unsure how realistic that is now. Tick a couple more things of my 30 before 30 list and get fit.
10. Who is the most famous person you have met face to face? Briefly describe the encounter. Jason Donovan – Briefly describe isn’t a pun I swear. But I was in my boxers – a few of us were getting changed and he walked in. (Swear Down)
11. What is your favourite alcoholic beverage? Depending on my mood or occasion – I love a nice GnT but saying that an ice-cold beer is always a winner after a long day.
Look who’s back! I have been tagged again – this time by Nathan over at DadsTechHub
and on Twitter at: HERE
You should check out that blog, it’s brilliant and inspirational stuff. But now for what you came to see – the Questions.
- Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I wanted to start a Parenting Dad Blog in the future, but then decided to start a lifestyle adulthood blog to build a platform ready for when it becomes a Parenting Blog.
- What is the best blogging tip you would give new to blogging? Be yourself, Wow that sounded cliched but it’s true, don’t mould yourself or say / do things you think people want to see. Do or write about what you want. Be yourself. People will respect it more – don’t worry about being too close to the edge or controversial.
- If you could which element of blogging would you dedicate more time to? I would have to say time management – which is a kicker, I would dedicate more time to time. I just struggling to keep things consistent and regular.
- What is the most random fact you know? Not sure if this is a random fact or a random fact about me – so have both. Random: You are more likely to get hurt on the way to an Airport than on the flight itself. About Me: I am allergic to Oranges.
- Which film title best describes your personality? Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
- What was the first Cassette tape/CD/MP3 that you ever purchased? Wow god knows! Erm The Grease Soundtrack on CD
- Which children’s film completely scarred you? I am not sure about Children’s film – but I always remember the Hell section of Bill & Ted’s Bogus Journey always creeped me out and scarred me.
- If you were a mad scientist, what experiment would you run, if money wasn’t an issue? Human Experiments with Teleportation
- If you could travel in time to your future or past self a message, what would it be? I would travel into the past with the simple message “Time Travel is Real – Be Prepared” – cryptic but fun.
- If you could only have 1 piece of technology, what would it be? Real or Not? Because an Iron Man Suit is a must have right? If it’s a bit more realistic I would say a Google Home and all the kit to have a fully automatic house.
- Haribo or Jelly Babies? – Haribo hands down, as much as I like Jelly Babies, after one or two they get a bit sickly for me.
POW! Loved them questions, nice job! Now everyone – your challenge is to go and follow DadsTechHub & to also start a game of Tag with your friends. Both are musts!
Now it’s my turn!
1. Who would you have play you in a film?
2. If you could have any super power what would it be?
3. Which Band or Album would you say is your favourite of all time?
4. You win the jackpot on the lottery, what is the first thing you do?
5. Which is your favourite Muppet and why?
6. If you could have any career at all what would you be?
7. What is your favourite sauce that is a must for the dinner table?
8. How many tattoos do you have and what / where are they?
9. Are you a, Starter or Dessert kinda person?
10. What is your favourite number?
11. Tell me a secret you have never told anyone
I nominate . . .
- Annie – The Next Avenger @MissAnnieLarkin
- Alix – All Lady A @AllLadyA
- Tasmin – The Aspiring Kryptonian @AspiringKrypto
- Ellie – The Diary of Ellie @TheDiaryofEllie
- Megara – Mystic Mogwai @Megzmoz
- Christina – Navigation To Happiness @Navig8happiness
- Abbie – What Abbie Says @Whatabbiesays_
- Dave – The Yorkshire Dad @Yorkshiredadof4
- Matthew – MattsViews @MattsViews1
- Parris – ParrisElizabeth @ParrisElizabeth
- Megan – ReflectionsandRamblings @RamblingBlog1
WOW! The hardest part of these is deciding who to tag, linking them up and remembering to tag them in the tweet.
Thanks again Michael, this was so much fun. I love doing these, reading others and just doing blog content. Thank you. And to you lucky 11 I can’t wait to read your posts. Good luck, enjoy and POW! You got this.